Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hi Family and Friends

Hello everyone, so last night Jeffrey R. Holland spoke at devotional. he gave the best talk I have heard. He talked about how missionary work has grown so much, and it is all because of preach my gospel. He talked about how missionaries used to just memorize everything and they truely never knew the Gospel. He talked about how being obedient invites the spirit and the only way we will convert investigators is if we teach with the spirit. So I am trying to be obedient so I can have the constant companionship of the holy ghost. I have already had experiences of teaching with the spirit. I am always nervous before I teach, but through out our lesson I just know what to say because of the spirit. It is awesome! There is no way that this Gospel isn't true. Jeffrey R. Holland wouldn't give up everything for a fairy tale. I know that I am doing the Lords work and he expects somuch from me. He has given me everything and I am excited to give a little back. I know this is where I am supposed to be and there is know place I would rather be. I love you all and hope all is going well.

with love
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment